Monday, October 20, 2008

It's here


OMG! My fabric has turned up I wasn't really expecting it for at least another week or so but here it is. And if I do say so myself it looks bloody awesome, yep, awesome. The repeat worked great the colours are good. Not too shabby, however I still have no idea what to do with it.
The only thing I can think of is to maybe do some fabric badges like these:


Basically the only crafty thing I could manage to pull off. I could send the fabric to Mum to see what she'd come up with (did I mention that Mum is sewing/knitting demon in the family?).

Hmmm also got some concert tickets I'd been waiting for, it's hard to be excited and dead tired at the same time. I think I need a nap before Supernatural starts, can't fall asleep with Jensen Ackles on the tube.

Edit: So this is the whole piece, I ordered two of them.

No comments: