Thursday, October 2, 2008

I did it!



I finally got my shit together, figured out all the crap I needed to figure out and uploaded my pattern to a site than can print it on fabric for me. Now I just have to sit back and relax until it turns up in the mail. Then I still have to come up with something to do with the fabric. But I guess I need to see how it turns out before I can go any further with that thought process. At least that's what I keep telling myself. In reality, it'll turn up on my doorstep and be fabulous (yeah, naturally) and I'll still be at a loss as to what to do with the blasted thing. I'll probably leave it somewhere around to collect dust. Only to come across it again years from now while moving house or something, I can see it all now.
In other news this is the last long weekend of the year and like every other time I have a day off the weather is supposed to be shithouse. But seeing as I really don't have anything planned except for going to the hairdresser (I really am overdue) the weather can be shithouse. I'm very much looking forward to sleeping in several days in a row, probably watching waaaay too many DVD's and just generally being the exact opposite of my working self. A good dose of Hellboy and Hell Girl should do the trick indispersed with some British comedies I think, ah yes, the weekend quick cheez it.

No comments: