Monday, May 11, 2009

Things that make me smile or I covet


You've probably seen this ad, I have to say I love it. It puts a big stupid grin on my face which is rare for any ad to do. The watch, the cheesy tune and the eyebrow action, brilliant. I do love good eyebrow action.

Everyday Sunshine Fishbone, this song popped up on my ipod while coming home tonight & everytime I hear those horns...joy! Sadly I've never seen a Fishbone concert, I reckon they'd be a feast musically & visually. I do love a good horn.


Red Dwarf, I've watched this show off and on over the years. Whenever it's on tv I try & catch it. If it's rainy and I just want to stay in my pj's kinda day I put on the DVDs & laugh again & again. I do love sci-fi comedy.


And onto the coveting...
Tea Cup Chandelier

If I wasn't renting and had a spare $850+ I would totally have this in my house. Or if they ever make a teacup lamp I'll be all over that, if it's considerably cheaper. This is where you can get it - Shopscad

Socks!!!




Is it too early for christmas presents? You can see more & buy them here - Ashidashi

And last but not least

Zombie garden ornaments what's not to love? Sadly I have no garden, they do ship internationally though. You can check out other ornaments here - Design Toscano

No comments: