Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All right you got me




I have been avoiding you. I mean not much has been going on. Nothing interesting anyway, the normal stuff at work. I could write pages and pages on all the various crap that goes on there. But ultimately it doesn't do any good, kinda like trying to talk things over with the boss(es). I talk 'til I'm blue in the face, they smile and nod and nothing changes. Then I end up looking like a whingeing cow at work and on the internet. No one wants that.

Stuff at home has been the same, noisy neighbours (already told you about them) watching too many DVDs. Not getting enough sleep, playing the occasional video game - Lego Batman is AWESOME! btw.

I've done some more patterns but haven't had any more printed due to the crap exchange rate at moment. Also...I've forgotten what I was going to say. Oh yes I'm trying to save up for a new digital camera as the one I have is like 5 years old and takes noticeably grainy photos. Which is great if your after lovely grainy shots, unfortunately 98% of the time that's not the desired out come for me at least.

So I guess that's it for now, unless something spectacular happens soon or you know another idea pops into my head.

No comments: